As required by federal law, Bristol Community College Police Department yearly crime statistics for this report are compiled on a calendar-year basis in accordance with the definitions of crimes provided by the FBI for use in the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) system. The report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus to the Bristol Community College Police. In addition, these statistics also include persons referred for campus disciplinary action for categories required under the Clery Act, including liquor and drug law violations, and illegal weapons possession.
Statistical information for certain off-campus locations or property owned or controlled by Bristol Community College as well as public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus are collected or requested from the Fall River Police, Attleboro Police, Taunton Police, and New Bedford Police Departments. For statistical purposes, crime statistics reported to any of these sources are recorded in the calendar year during which the crime was reported.
- Bristol Annual Security Report for 2015 - Published 2016
- Bristol Annual Security Report for 2016 - Published 2017
- Bristol Annual Security Report for 2017 - Published 2018
- Bristol 2019 Campus Security and Safety Survey - Institution Information
- Bristol 2019 Campus Security and Safety Survey - Crime Data
For the most up to date Crime Statistics visit the Campus Safety and Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool.