CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
Help High Achieving Bristol Students Join Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
Each year, Bristol students pass up the opportunity to join the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society because of the membership dues. Donate today and your gift will reduce the cost of membership for Bristol students and open a door to scholarships and academic recognition.
About the Bristol Fund
Our students are our community. They live and work here and strive to make better lives for themselves and their families. The Bristol Community College Foundation funds dreams. Help us bring dreams within reach by participating in our annual fund drive.
- The Bristol Fund provides the college with money to meet the greatest needs it is facing. In the past, the Fund has:
- Supported scholarships for students struggling to meet the total cost of attending college
- Provided emergency funding for essential needs
- Filled the gap for updated materials in our classrooms
- Incentivized ingenuity with faculty and staff grants
This year, more than ever, we are striving to help students meet their goals by supporting their efforts to move quickly through their course sequence and meet graduation requirements. A gift from you may be that boost that leads to a walk across the stage in May. Consider joining the Bristol team by giving to support the greatest needs of the college and the students it serves.
For more information on the Bristol Fund, please call the Office of Development at 774.357.2007.