Register for Classes
Summer 2020 Class Registration
Registration for Summer 2020 classes is now open! Learn more about summer registration. The fall course registration process will begin in April.
Have questions? Learn more about the registration deadline through our Frequently Asked Questions.
Don’t miss another important deadline! Sign up for BCCinfo for text message reminders throughout the year! Simply text BCCinfo to 67283.
GET STARTED WITH ADVISING AND REGISTRATION
The registration process works differently for everyone depending on student status. Whether you're a current student, a new student or a guest student, we have your process below!
Registration for Current Students
- Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor.
- See your advisor to determine which classes you need to take and get your pin if you need one. You can also find your advisor through the Bristol Directory here.
- Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
- Complete your financial aid:
a. Come to a workshop to start your application or complete your file
b. Or, visit any enrollment center to meet with a financial aid counselor
- Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
Registration for New Students
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing.
Once placement testing is complete, you are required to attend an orientation session. You will also receive advising and registration services at this session. View upcoming orientation sessions.
Registration for Guest Students
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Click here to learn more.
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on academic program and the advisor's specialty. In some instances, students are assigned to the Advising Center where they meet with an available academic advisor. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for you to maintain up-to-date address information with the Bristol Records Office).
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to Find Your Advisor
Students are encouraged to meet with their assigned advisor early and often! To find out who your assigned advisor is, log into your accessBCC account and click the Degree Works link. The name of your advisor will be posted at the top of your degree audit.
You can also follow these instructions
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information.
- Select Spring 2020 and click Submit.
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor.
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
If you have questions, please contact your preferred campus.
- Fall River - Call 774.357.2777 and 774.357.3044
- New Bedford - Call 774.357.4002
- Attleboro - Call 774.357.3527
- Taunton - Call 774.357.3767