The Campus Card is a multifunction ID card that offers convenience, flexibility, and peace of mind.
It serves as your official Bristol Community College identification card. Your card can also be used to:
- Make purchases on campus
- Check out books at the library.
- Access college facilities
- Participate in activities and more.
If you are a Bristol Student, Faculty, Staff or Alumni you may be eligible to obtain a Campus Card.
Campus Card Account
A Bristol Campus Card account is a general purpose, prepaid, declining balance purchase plan. Upon the initial deposit, an electronic balance is established in the cardholder’s name. All sale transactions are debited from the Bristol Campus Card account electronically. The cardholder shall be responsible for observing the debit transaction at the time of the sale and for monitoring the current account balance. You are responsible for managing your own account.
A Bristol Campus Card account is like cash – it must be protected.
There are no transaction charges. No interest is earned. This card is not a credit card. Purchase returns will be credited to Bristol Campus Card accounts. Cash refunds and withdrawals will not be permitted. Purchases will not be permitted with a malfunctioning card. There are no limitations on the number of times the Bristol Campus Card may be used or the dollar amount of any transaction, so long as the purchase amount does not exceed the balance of the Bristol Campus Card account.
Get more information about adding Bristol Buck$.
Getting Your Campus Card
To obtain your card, you will need a driver's license or other form of valid photo ID. You can get your Bristol Campus Card at the following locations:
- Fall River: The Campus Card office is located in G221A (Second Floor) of the Commonwealth College Center. You can also obtain an ID by going to room K130 in the Business Technology Building.
- Phone: 774.357.2080
- Phone: 774.357.2080
- Bristol New Bedford: Visit the Library room NS164 at 188 Union St, New Bedford, MA 02740
- Phone: 774.357.4009
- Email: NewBedford@BristolCC.edu
- Attleboro Campus: Visit the main office at 11 Field Road, Attleboro, MA 02703 (GPS 34 Forest St. Attleboro, MA 02703).
- Phone: 774.357.2484.
- Email: Attleboro@BristolCC.edu
- Taunton Center: Enrollment Center/Main Office, Silver City Galleria, 2 Galleria Mall Dr. Taunton, MA 02780 (Former Old Navy, use movie theater entrance).
- Phone: 774.357.3767
- Email: Taunton@BristolCC.edu