The Office of Academic Affairs provides oversight and leadership for all credit-bearing academic programs, instruction, and support services at all College locations, including online.
Activities and areas of responsibility include oversight of curriculum, planning, budget administration, staffing, professional development for faculty and professional staff, development of degree and certificate programs, and various professional accreditations.
The fundamental goal of the Office of Academic Affairs is to promote student learning by fostering excellence in teaching and an environment that promotes individual students to develop into critical thinkers and autonomous learners.
- Fall 2019 Meetings Calendar
- Spring 2020 Meetings Calendar
- Spring 2020 Meeting Calendar Historical Format
Stay on top of important semester dates with the Bristol Academic Calendar. Details about the first day of classes, holidays, finals and more can be found in the Academic Calendar.
- Current Academic Calendar - 2019-2020 Bristol Academic Calendar
You can view the view the Bristol Spring 2020 Add/Drop calendar here.
Want to stay in the know? Text BCCInfo to 67283, to receive text messages about important dates like registration, add/drop periods, and finals. Standard messaging rates may apply.
Academic Calendar Archive
Need an older version of the academic calendar? Get it here:
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Change of Program
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Past Academic Performance
- Academic Initiative Proposal
- Class Cancellation Form
- Contract Learning
- CWCC Course Proposal Form
- CWCC New Program Form
- CWCC Revised Program Form
- Sabbatical Leave Request Form
- Suspension or Reactivation of Academic Offering
Academic Affairs Contact Information
- Kerry Lynch, Interim Dean, Arts and Humanities, 774.357.3025, Kerry.Lynch@bristolcc.edu
- Chad Argotsinger, Chief of Staff, 774.357.3591, Chad.Argotsinger@bristolcc.edu
- Chad Argotsinger, Interim, Dean, Business and Experiential Education, 774.357.3591, Chad.Argotsinger@bristolcc.edu
- Suzanne Buglione, Vice President, Academic Affairs, 774.357.2705, Suzanne.Buglione@bristolcc.edu
- Lynne Brodeur, Dean, Health Sciences, 774.357.2142, Lynne.Brodeur@bristolcc.edu
- Shanna Howell, Dean, New Bedford, 774.357.2655, Shanna.Howell@bristolcc.edu
- Oscar Lanza-Galindo, Associate Dean, Library Learning Commons, 774.357.2062, Oscar.Lanza-Galindo@bristolcc.edu
- Lisa Lavoie, Executive Assistant, 774.357.2186, Lisa.Lavoie@bristolcc.edu
- Kate O’Hara, Dean, Attleboro, 774.357.3426, Kate.O’Hara@bristolcc.edu
- Kathleen Pearle, Dean, Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, 774.357.3516, Kathleen.Pearle@bristolcc.edu
- Luz Perez, Title III Staff Associate, 774.357.2185, Luz.Perez@bristolcc.edu
- Jennifer Puniello, Associate Dean, Academic Innovation and Professional Development, 774.357.2083, Jennifer.Puniello@bristolcc.edu
- Robert Rezendes, Dean, Taunton, 774.357.3457, Robert.Rezendes@bristolcc.edu
- Katie Ruggieri, Associate Dean, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, 774.357.3827, Katie.Ruggieri@bristolcc.edu
- Thomas Sabbagh, Interim Dean, Online Learning, 774.357.2387, Thomas.Sabbagh@bristolcc.edu
- Sarmad Saman, Dean, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, 774.357.2480, Sarmad.Saman@bristolcc.edu