Center for Instructional Technology Expertise
The Center for Instructional Technology Expertise (CITE) lab exists to aid and assist the faculty and professional staff at Bristol, in the creation and use of multimedia teaching and learning tools. CITE offers a variety of workshops throughout the year and is also available for drop-in use and one-on-one assistance with a variety of instructional technology needs.
Stop by the CITE lab to learn how to:
- Use eLearning to teach online or hybrid courses or supplement the face-to-face classroom.
- Create interactive tutorials, podcasts and videos.
- Use VoiceThread to create visual “mini-lectures.”
- Set up drop-boxes that will check submissions through SafeAssign.
- Use OneDrive and Office 365 to easily share lecture notes and PowerPoints.
- Refresh your knowledge of copyright, fair use and the TEACH Act.
- Ensure that course materials are accessible.
- Incorporate new technologies into the virtual or physical classroom.
- Utilize iPads and other mobile applications in the teaching and learning process.
For assistance with eLearning, to learn more about Bristol’s instructional technology resources or to schedule an individualized appointment with a CITE lab staff member please call 508-678-2811 x2081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every semester the CITE lab offers workshops on a variety of technology related topics. View our latest workshop offerings and register for workshops online.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, have questions or want to learn more about the service the CITE Lab offers please contact us.