CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
Bristol Weekly and Events
Bristol Weekly is the one location where faculty and staff can find Bristol news including recent announcements and new hires, HR policies and programs, accolades of your peers or students, a link to our event calendar and more!
- Bristol Weekly comes out on Tuesdays at 7 a.m.
- All submissions must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the publication date. See the Bristol Weekly archive below.
Due to space, there is a word count. Marketing & Communications may edit text for brevity and style purposes.
Please also use this form for:
- Bristol Weekly article submissions, including publicizing elements of your events (I.e., call for proposals).
- Marketing support requests – such as brochures, flyers, monitor messages and other promotional items.
- Any creative elements you may need in advance of an event.
Submitting your requests improves tracking and ensures entry into the Marketing & Communications promotional pipeline.
Events at Bristol
Bristol’s new event calendar is a wonderful way to easily submit and share events. This new event calendar provides a clean user interface, allows you to include a link to register, and even gives the flexibility of adding tags and images. Events are easy to share with a variety of sharing quick-link options.
All event calendar requests should be directly affiliated with a Bristol program or department to be included. Faculty, staff and students may contribute to the calendar.
Submitting an Event:
- Click here to submit an event in our event calendar. When selecting a tag, please use "Bristol-Weekly" if you would like to include the event in Bristol Weekly.
- Events will be entered into the Bristol events calendar.
- The event will be announced in the New Events section of Weekly.
Looking to share your news with students?
Submit an article to the Student Affairs Weekly Newsletter, complete this form: STUDENT AFFAIRS SUBMISSION FORM