Non-Degree, Non-Financial Aid Seeking Students

If you want to register for a course at Bristol but are not interested in earning a degree or certificate from the College, and you do not intend to apply for financial aid, you are considered a non-degree student. You may register by mail or in person.

1. By mail: Complete the registration form for the courses that you plan to take and submit via mail to Enrollment Center, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720. Please note that if the course(s) that you are interested in taking have pre-requisite requirements, additional documentation (e.g. high school or college transcripts) should be included to confirm that you are eligible to enroll in the course.

2. In Person: Visit an Enrollment Center at any of our campus locations to complete a registration form in person. In order to make the process as efficient as possible, please bring transcripts with you for pre-requisite confirmation.

3. By Email: Email the completed registration form directly to Please note: If you choose to send your enrollment form and your unofficial transcript via email, do not include your social security number (SSN). It is not advised to send any documents via email that contain your SSN.