If it has been more than three semesters since you last took a class at Bristol, or you have graduated from a Bristol degree or certificate program, you are considered a Returning Student but you must apply for re-admission.
If you have taken classes within the last three semesters, proceed directly to step #2.
1. Apply for Re-Admission
- You may submit an application online (FREE) or download and complete our paper application ($10 for MA and RI residents, $35 for all others). The paper application may be dropped off in person to an Enrollment Center at any of our campus locations. It can also be mailed to: Admissions Office, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720. Contact your high school or state-approved high school equivalency testing center and request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to: Admissions Office, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720. Transcripts may also be faxed to the Admissions Office 508.730.3265. Please note that transcripts are only considered official if faxed directly from the school/testing center. Those re-applying for admission are encouraged to contact the Admissions Office at 774.357.2947 to confirm whether these documents may already be on file from a previous application.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- To learn more about Financial Aid, payment plans, or the additional services that Bristol offers to help you through this process, please visit our Financial Aid/Paying page.
3. Register for Classes
- Register Online: If you're a student who has already taken classes at Bristol and you have an accessBCC account, just log into your account to get started.
- Register on Paper: You can also register by filling out and mailing the registration form for the correct semester and mailing to: Enrollment Center, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720.