CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
REQUEST AN IN-PERSON ACCUPLACER PLACEMENT EXAM
- Before coming to campus, each student must self-certify that they are healthy in order to enter the campus. Review this checklist before arriving to campus. If you answer “YES” to any of the questions on the checklist, stay home and contact the testing center to make other arrangements.
- Photo ID and masks are REQUIRED on the day of the exam.
- No one will be allowed inside the building besides the examinee.
- Arriving late for check-in.
- Electronic devices including: cellphones, iPod, iPad, headphones,etc.
- Food and beverages.
Please select from the list below to request a placement test. You may only request one date and time.
Once you are registered for and complete your placement test, you will be able to register for classes.