Apply to Graduate
Starting February 1, 2018, you are eligible to apply to graduate from BCC if you have completed 90% of your program. You can graduate at the end of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. Commencement is held at the end of the Spring semester on the Fall River Campus.
You can apply by logging into your accessBCC account and click the link for "Apply to Graduate." Fill out the application, and you'll be on your way to Commencement.
To check on the status of your application, click the "View Application to Graduate Status" link in your accessBCC account.
Forms and Resources
Registrar & Records
The Registrar's Office at BCC is your go-to for all of your documentation needs and more, including:
- Course registration and add/drop
- Coordination of data for the College Catalog and the course schedule
- Verification of student enrollment
- Ordering of diplomas
- Processing all changes and corrections to student records
See below for the many services provided by the Registrar’s Office that are now available to you online through accessBCC.
You may register for courses every semester through accessBCC. This also includes add/drop which allows you to make changes in your class schedule based on course availability.
After registering, you may view your course schedule and print copies through accessBCC. You will need to bring a copy of this schedule to the Bookstore in order to purchase textbooks.
Final grades and mid-term grades are only made available to you via accessBCC. Please note: the College does not mail you student grade reports.
You may view and print your unofficial transcript and request official copies of your transcript to be sent to other schools through accessBCC. Transcript requests may also be made at the Enrollment Center. Please allow 48 hours for the processing of official transcript requests.
NOTE: If you have not taken classes at BCC within the last year and a half you will need to follow these instructions:
- Reset your AccessBCC password here.
- Take note of what your BCC ID number is (this will be your User ID). The password you just created will be your PIN.
- Sign into the BCC Self Service page using your User ID and PIN from Step 2.
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid tab and click Student Records to access the transcript links.
Application to Graduate Form
If you are nearing program completion and have earned at least 48 credits for a degree, you should complete an Application to Graduate form in accessBCC. After a graduation audit, you will receive an official notification regarding completion of program or certificate requirements.