Register for Classes
You've made a smart choice with Bristol Community College. Now, let us help you complete your schedule. Here's everything you need to know about registering for classes at Bristol.
Before registering for classes, please reach out to your academic coordinator or faculty advisor, who can advise you about registration, academic planning, transfer, and more. You can find your advisor assignment by following the steps at the bottom of this page.
Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services beginning January 2022, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Visit BristolCC.edu/VaccinationPolicy for more information.
Wintersession Courses at Bristol
Looking to get a jump on the Spring Semester? Bristol offers Wintersession courses to help you get ahead in your educational goals between traditional semesters! Courses are available to current and new Bristol students, as well as guest students.
Wintersession 2021 courses will be from December 27 to January 14, featuring fast-paced classes to get you ahead for Spring 2022.
As a reminder, students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration. After you have uploaded your card, you will receive an email confirming that your upload was successful and you are able to register for classes. This process could take up to one hour.
- The schedule for Wintersession courses will be available: October 6.
- Registration for Wintersession courses begins: October 13.
For more information, visit the Wintersession page.
Spring 2022 Courses at Bristol
Get ready for Spring 2022 at Bristol Community College! Bristol offers a wide array of courses to help you stay on track and prepare for your future. Courses are available to current and new Bristol students, as well as Guest Students. Registration opens November 17. As a reminder, students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration. After you have uploaded your card, you will receive an email confirming that your upload was successful and you are able to register for classes. This process could take up to one hour.
Now is the time to reach out to your academic coordinator or faculty advisor. Both are available remotely and can advise you about registration, academic planning, transfer and more.
Don’t know who your advisor is? You can find your advisor assignment by following the steps at the bottom of this page.
- Schedule goes live: November 10
- Registration for Spring 2022 begins: November 17
- Book advances available: December 13
- Tuition payments due: January 6
- Classes begin: January 24
- Last day to add: January 30
- Last day to drop: February 6
- Last day to withdraw: April 8
- Last day of semester: May 13
This Spring, Bristol is offering a mix of fully in-person, hybrid (mix of in-person and online components) and fully online courses. Classes are offered at all four locations – Attleboro, Fall River, New Bedford and Taunton.
Book Advance Program - Did you know?
Book Advances give you the opportunity to use some of your financial aid funds in advance of the first disbursement to purchase books, course materials and technology (i.e., computer) at the College Bookstore at www.bristol.bkstr.com. Click the following link for more information: Book Advances.
Courses for the spring semester will have a waitlist option, giving students the opportunity to add themselves to a waitlist for a class that is full. Learn more about Waitlist here.
Get Started with Advising and Registration
The registration process works differently for everyone depending on student status. Whether you're a current student, a new student, or a guest student, we have your process below!
Registration for Current Students
- Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor. If you have not already, we encourage you to connect with your Advisor as soon as possible. Your Advisor can also provide your PIN, which you may need to register. If you need assistance connecting with your Advisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
- Complete your financial aid as soon as possible. If you need assistance, please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
Registration for New Students
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing or receive an exemption. Click HERE to learn about the Testing Center.
Once eligible to register for classes, you will receive information from Advising on how to sign up for a New Student Registration Day, where you will meet with an advisor and register for your classes. New Student appointments will begin in December.
You will also be invited to view the New Student Orientation online to continue your introduction to Bristol. Learn more about orientation.
Registration for Guest Students
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Learn more on the Guest Students page.
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on the academic program and the advisor's specialty. Students who are not assigned an advisor should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with a memeber of our team.
Visit for more information.
On-Campus College Services
Most college services are now available in-person/face-to-face, on our campuses for your convenience. We will also continue to offer virtual appointments and services to best serve your needs. The availability of these appointments may fluctuate based on the fluctuation of the COVID-19 virus in our community.
Check the Department Directory for a complete list of on-campus and online availability, as well as how to make an appointment. There is limited walk-in availability in most cases, so please be sure to plan your trip to campus accordingly!
Be sure to check this directory regularly; it will be updated weekly.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol app to stay updated.