CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
RN-to-BSN Programs at Bristol
Maximize your career options. Earn your bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Your bachelor’s in nursing begins at Bristol! In addition to several transfer agreements that we have set up with colleges across the country, Bristol has developed two unique partnerships with premier nursing programs to give our nursing students a clear path to a bachelor’s degree. Learn more about these exciting opportunities below.
Emmanuel College Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Dual Admissions
Emmanuel College in Boston offers an online RN-to-BSN program specifically designed for registered nurses looking to further their education and translate their talents and training into meaningful new career opportunities through an accelerated, affordable and hybrid program experience.
- Academic advising while completing the associate degree in nursing at Bristol.
- Rolling admissions – 6 start terms per year. Enroll when you are ready.
- Easy application process. There is no application fee, and essay and letters of recommendation requirements are waived for Bristol applicants. Simply complete this participation form.
- An online learning format for the busy working professional.
- Take two, seven-week courses each semester while focusing on one course at a time.
- Transfer up to 96 credits, including 40 credits awarded for an associate degree in Nursing.
- Earn your BSN degree in as few as 16 months for as little as $11,200.
- Participate in nursing events and programming at Emmanuel.
Are you interested in this program? complete this participation form to start the process.
Fitchburg State Guaranteed Admission Nursing Program
Your acceptance to Bristol’s associate degree in nursing program offers you conditional admission to Fitchburg State’s online RN-to-BSN program, which is 100% online.
Upon graduation from Bristol’s Nursing program, and passing the NCLEX-RN exam, you may begin your courses in the RN-BS program at Fitchburg State. Courses begin every 7 weeks. Students who completed the participation form will be contacted in their final semester at Bristol to discuss the transition to Fitchburg State.
Fitchburg’s tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing online degree program is approximately $9,952 (32 credit hours). Please note: additional costs may apply for general education credits, if needed. Students need 120 credits to graduate from Fitchburg State.
Students will be invited to Fitchburg State’s health and nursing related events at the Fitchburg campus. Students will also have access to a staff representative at Fitchburg State who can assist with any questions students might have along the way.
Are you interested in this program? Complete this participation form to start the process.
Nursing Program Transfer Agreements
Transfer agreements are formal partnerships that Bristol has set up with colleges and universities offering bachelor’s degrees. The goal is to create a seamless transfer for our students into a program at the other institution. For nursing, Bristol has dozens of agreements in place and transfer counselors are available to help you identify your best option and get you on the path to a bachelor’s.