If you are a student currently enrolled at BCC, you can register using your accessBCC account.
If you are a new student, your first step is to take the Accuplacer Placement Test. After completing the test, you’ll register to attend a New Student Orientation session where advisors will help interpret your placement scores.
When and how to register for classes
If you are a returning student, you can register early during Priority Registration in November and April. After the priority registration time period, you can receive advising and course registration for the upcoming semester on a walk-in basis in the Advising Center. Although it's a busy time for you, it is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
Students may register for classes in one of several ways:
- Login to your accessBCC account and self-register
- Register online
- Fall River Walk-in Advising - 777 Elsbree St, Fall River, MA Room G217 (Commonwealth College Center)
- Call 774.357.3044
- Click here for May-June 2017 Fall River walk-in Advising hours.
- New Bedford Walk-in Advising - Enrollment Center, 800 Purchase St, New Bedford, MA, NH126
- Advising by appointment Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-In Wednesday 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Call 774.357.4002
- Attleboro Advising
- Transfer Counseling Appointments by appointment
- Advising hours: Monday 12 (noon) – 3:30 p.m., Tuesday 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Thursday 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday walk in only 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Call 774.357.3527 or email Attleboro@BristolCC.edu
- Taunton: To schedule an appointment, call 774.357.3767
- Please See The Monitors located Within the Taunton Center Campus for upcoming Walk-in Hours.