When you're on a BCC campus, you're never alone, thanks to all of our support services. And since you're not alone, your child won't be either. BCC offers day care services Monday through Friday to help ease the burden for parents who are taking classes while raising children.
The John Boyd Center provides day care services on campus in the Siegel Health Technologies Building (C Building), Room C112. The Center is open year-round Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and provides breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
John Boyd Center Services
- Registration must be in advance of first day of participation.
- Childcare is available for children ages two years, nine months through five years - preschoolers.
- Full or part-time care is available.
- First priority is given to children of BCC students.
- Off-campus daycare services are also available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers located at the John Boyd Center. For further information, please contact the main office at 2028 Rodman Street or call 508.672.0183.
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:45:00 GMT