CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
greenPRINT Fund Adjustment
- Your greenPRINT fund can be adjusted if your print job did not successfully print due to a printer malfunction, including incomplete pages due to low toner and jams.
- Refunds are not available as a result of user formatting issues, including blank pages.
- Adjustments will be made to your greenPRINT fund only and cash refunds are not available.
- Please fill out the entire form and staple the damaged pages to this sheet. Incomplete requests will not be processed.
- Most adjustments will be processed within seven (7) days. You will receive an email in accessBCC once your account has been adjusted.
- To request an adjustment, fill out the greenPRINT Fund Adjustment Form and submit it to any of the following locations:
Information Technology Services Help Desk, room K130
Farley Learning Resources Center Circulation Desk, 1st Floor
New Bedford Campus, Enrollment Center
Attleboro Center, Enrollment Center