The ITS Help Desk provides user support for students, faculty, and staff, and assistance for most computer and technical equipment on campus. The Help Desk also provides support for public computer labs. Should your technical issue be more complex, we can put you in contact with the proper department to have your issue resolved.
Telephone, Walk-in, and Email Based Assistance
The ITS Help Desk is located on the Fall River Campus in the Community Computing Center, K130 and is available for telephone, walk-in, and email based assistance.
Help Desk Services Include:
- AccessBCC and computer logon help – accounts reset, unlocked
- Bristol Campus Card (new and replacement cards)
- Office 365 questions and support – student email, OneDrive, Microsoft Office, Microsoft software downloads
- Help with using classroom equipment (computer, projector, document camera, DVD/VCR player, etc.)
- Help with getting your laptop, tablet, smartphone or other device on to the Bristol wireless network
- Help with getting Bristol faculty and staff email on your smartphone
- Requests for software installation on a classroom computer
- Remote support for faculty and staff office computers
- Laptop and projector loaning for faculty and staff
- Password resets
- Help with using printers, fax machines, photocopiers
- Printer repair and support