CORONAVIRUS, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & TESTING
All services will be provided remotely only, via phone, email or virtual at all campus locations. In addition, all campus buildings, at all locations, will be inaccessible to students unless they have a scheduled class. If you do not have a scheduled class and you must go on campus, campus police must be notified first. Masks are required at all Bristol locations.
Before coming to campus, please review the COVID-19 Daily Checklist for Students. If you answer "YES" to any of the questions on the checklist, stay home and contact your doctor/local urgent care and fill out the Exposure Report Form online at BristolCC.edu/Coronavirus.
The same dedicated staff you see around campus are still here to help you succeed. Nearly all our services are available remotely to continue to serve you. Below is a list of the services:
- Admissions: 774.357.2947 | Admissions@BristolCC.edu
- Advising: 774.357.2777 | AdvisingCenter@BristolCC.edu
- Campus Police: 774.357.2218 | CampusPolice@BristolCC.edu
- Disability Services: 774.357.2955 | Disabilityservices@bristolcc.edu
- Enrollment Center: 774.357.2590 | EnrollmentSrv@BristolCC.edu
- Financial Aid: 774.357.2515 | FinancialAid@BristolCC.edu
- HiSET/GED/ESOL: 774.357.2270 | Nicola.Machado@Bristolcc.edu
- Student Accounts: 774.357.2160 | StudentAccounts@BristolCC.edu
- Testing Center: 774.357.3978 | TestingCenter@BristolCC.edu
You can view the college directory or browse our website for contact information.
Library: Use the video chat (scroll down and see the chat on your right).
Tutoring: Click here to get connected to all your tutoring options (1:1 appointments, online drop-in & email paper review)
Online Learning Help: If you are experiencing issues with your online learning experience, please fill out the Bristol Online Help Request or contact us by phone at 774.357.2081.
Tech Help: Please fill out the ITS Help Form if you have a technology question or need tech help while learning remotely. You can also call us at 774.357.3333.
WiFi Drive-in: Head to the college's Fall River Campus solar canopies for great WiFi in the shade and from the comfort of your vehicle. Lots 6 through 8 have been equipped with outdoor-quality WiFi access where students can quickly connect to Bristol resources and to the internet.
Travel increases your chances of getting and spreading COVID-19. If you must travel, make sure you are aware of and adhere to restrictions for your destination and place of return.
Within the United States, check the state and territorial health department websites for the latest information.
Bristol Community College has created a Travel Protocol for staff, faculty and students to minimize the chance of contracting COVID-19 at any of our locations. This protocol will help ensure that employees and students who work and learn on campus can do so safely.
During travel, take the appropriate precautions to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you can’t wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remember social distancing. Remain at least six feet from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering.
In any event, travel-related or otherwise, if you are exposed to the Coronavirus, please complete the Exposure Report form below. All information is confidential.
Please review the following Travel & COVID-19 Protocols:
So that we may take appropriate preventative measures, offer available resources and immediately assist you or any member of our community who may become ill or has been in close proximity with someone who has become ill, we ask that you consider sharing information with the college regarding your travel and possible exposure to the virus. The information submitted via these forms will assist the college in implementing any precautions or protocols recommended by public health agencies. All information gathered through this process will be maintained confidentially only at health services and separate from personnel or student record files and shall be used only to assist the college in providing and maintaining a healthy learning environment.
Exposure Report Form
Please consider filling out this form if you suspect you may have been exposed to someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or are experiencing symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
Bristol Community College is committed to providing timely updates to our students through our regular communication channels and new virtual methods. Communication with students regarding specific programs and onboarding will be sent by Academic Affairs or the Student Services and Enrollment Management department.
- President Douglas will provide regular updates via various communication modalities, which may include, but is not limited to: email, virtual meetings and video messages.
- Students should continue to regularly check their Bristol email, accessBCC, newsletters from Student Services and Enrollment Management, BristolCC. edu and the Bristol social media outlets, among other communication venues.
- Programs and services with social media accounts are encouraged to share Bristol’s announcements with their followers.
- The Bristol mobile app, BCCAlert and BCCInfo text messages will be used when appropriate.
Please go to the COVID-19 Training page for important videos related to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
Code of Conduct & Policy
Before Bristol students return to campus, the expectations on shared principles and new guidelines put in place in accordance with state guidance, including new COVID-19 guidelines, should be reviewed. By reviewing behavioral and academic conduct expectations, along with new precautions being taken to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we can help create an environment focused on health and safety. Please review the full Student Code of Conduct & Policy:
Mental & Emotional Well-being
Mental health counseling is still available remotely for students.
- More information on Mental Health Counseling can be found on the Student Services webpage.
- More information on Student Success and Well-Being can be found here.
We are here to help! Find valuable resources for:
- Bristol Online
- ITS Tech Team
- Internet Access
- Digital Productivity Tools
Click Technology Resources for the help you need.